2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Interior Highlights
For the 2022 model year, Jeep is adding a luxury large SUV to its ranks: the all-new Wagoneer. Along with the off-road capability that you expect from any Jeep SUV, this model offers a roomy, three-row cabin with tons of space for cargo. There’s also an array of high-end interior materials and performance upgrades for a ride in Port Huron that’s as luxurious as it is silky-smooth.
Read below for an overview of the 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior dimensions and features from Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and reach out to our team when you’re ready to reserve your Wagoneer at our dealership in Fort Gratiot!
2022 Grand Wagoneer: Interior Features
Just what can you expect from the Grand Wagoneer? 2022 interior features include some that are shared with other SUVs, as well as others that are model-exclusive:
- 24-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats – Store personalized settings, or add the available massage feature.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment – Two 10.1-inch screens mounted on the first-row seats with Amazon Fire TV streaming capability.
- Best-in-Class Overall Cargo Volume – More cargo volume behind the third row seats than any competitor in its segment.
- 60/40 Split Row Seating – With the touch pound-feet a button, expand the cargo area by lowering sixty percent of the Grand Wagoneer third row seats.
- Industry-Exclusive McIntosh Audio – The Grand Wagoneer will feature a high-end audio system from McIntosh, featuring 23 finely tuned speakers and an immersive 1,375 watts.
- Available Advanced All-Terrain Group – Adds Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System, Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System with semi-active damping, a front axle skid plate, chrome tow hooks, and Selec-Speed® Control.
- Available Premium Upholstery & Trim – Palermo leather trim, sueded or American walnut and dual-textured metal framing, and many more soft-touch materials.
2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Dimensions
Just how much space will the 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior dimensions afford you and your passengers when you hit the road in Saint Clair? Even with every seat filled, everyone will have plenty of space to stow gear, luggage, and more:
- Headroom (front/rear/third): 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Leg room (front/rear/third): 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear/third): 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear/third): 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
- Passenger volume: 179 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 27.4 cubic feet
- Maximum cargo volume: 94.2 cubic feet
Reserve Your 2022 Grand Wagoneer Today at Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Looking for more detailed 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior dimensions, performance specs, or available upgrades? We’re here to help you build a perfect new Wagoneer that you can’t wait to drive in Marysville! Contact us to explore the full range of standard and available Grand Wagoneer 2022 interior features and accessories.
More from Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
For the 2022 model year, Jeep is adding a luxury large SUV to its ranks: the all-new Wagoneer. Along with the off-road capability that you expect from any Jeep SUV, this model offers a roomy, three-row cabin with tons of space for cargo. There’s also an array of high-end interior materials and performance upgrades…
Does the 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity stand up to your utility demands in Port Huron? With a maximum tow rating of 4,500 pounds when properly equipped, the new Cherokee certainly has quite the hauling capability. Learn about Cherokee towing, Cherokee payload, and the Jeep Cherokee Tow Package in this guide from Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. New Jeep…
The 2021 Jeep Renegade is one of the nation’s most off-road-capable SUVs, and yet the 2021 Jeep Renegade is still able to combine that exceptional level of capability with the space, features, and technology you’d expect from a luxury model. We’ve made it easier than ever for Port Huron drivers to appreciate what makes it stand…