2021 Jeep Compass Interior
The 2021 Jeep Compass is a compact SUV designed for easy maneuvering in Fort Gratiot while still providing a comfortable cabin. The Jeep Compass interior is an example of smart design and it’s packed with useful technology to help Port Huron drivers commute or road trip. Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram covers the Jeep Compass interior below!
2021 Jeep Compass Interior: Seating and Cargo
With space for 5 passengers, the Jeep Compass interior is a great option for your carpools and family trips. But you can also fold down the seats to turn the Compass into a cargo machine, thanks to legendary Jeep performance. Here are the Jeep interior dimensions for the Compass:
Total Passenger Volume: 100.0 cubic feet
- Front / rear headroom – 39.2 inches / 38.5 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room – 56.7 inches / 55.1 inches
- Front / rear hip room – 54.1 inches / 49.2 inches
- Front / rear legroom – 41.8 inches / 38.3 inches
- Interior Cargo Volume, Seats Up: 27.2 cubic feet
- Maximum Interior Cargo Volume: 59.8 cubic feet
2021 Jeep Compass Interior Technology
Any Jeep interior is going to be packed with amenities to keep you connected in Saint Clair. Whether you have the Jeep Compass Sport interior or the Jeep Compass Altitude interior, you’ll find driving assistance and cabin-enhancing technology:
- Uconnect® 4 with 7-Inch Display
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Two 12-volt DC power outlets
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot
- Available Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display
- Available Premium Alpine® Speaker System
- Available Automatic-Dimming Rear-View Mirror
- Available Cluster 7.0-Inch Color Driver Information Display
2021 Jeep Compass Interior Colors and Materials
To complement their high-tech interior, Marysville drivers can choose a Jeep Compass red interior or a white Jeep Compass interior. The Compass comes with luxurious enhancements as well as packages for the serious adventurer:
- Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats – Black Interior
- Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats – Black / Ski Gray Interior Colors
- Premium Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats – Black Interior
- Premium Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats – Black / Ski Gray Interior Colors
- Premium Cloth/Vinyl Bucket Seats
- 80th Edition Leather Seats
- Jeep Compass Altitude Interior: There are plenty of great color options for your leather seats on Jeep Compass trims, but the Jeep Compass Altitude interior is really where things start standing out. A white Jeep Compass interior or a Jeep Compass red interior can be yours with premium stitching options.
Besides seating materials, the Jeep Compass is adventure-ready thanks to available All-Weather Floor Mats by Mopar®.
Step Inside a Jeep Compass Red Interior Today!
Whether you want a white Jeep Compass interior trim or the special 80th Edition leather seats, Fort Gratiot drivers can find the Jeep Compass at Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. With resources to help you apply for financing online, we’re dedicated to helping you find your next favorite car. Contact us today to set up a test drive!
More from Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
For the 2022 model year, Jeep is adding a luxury large SUV to its ranks: the all-new Jeep Wagoneer. Along with the off-road capability that you expect from any Jeep SUV, this model offers a roomy, three-row cabin with tons of space for cargo. There’s also an array of high-end interior materials and performance…
Does the 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity stand up to your utility demands in Port Huron? With a maximum tow rating of 4,500 pounds when properly equipped, the new Cherokee certainly has quite the hauling capability. Learn about Cherokee towing, Cherokee payload, and the Jeep Cherokee Tow Package in this guide from Moran Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. New Jeep…
The 2021 Jeep Renegade is one of the nation’s most off-road-capable SUVs, and yet the 2021 Jeep Renegade is still able to combine that exceptional level of capability with the space, features, and technology you’d expect from a luxury model. We’ve made it easier than ever for Port Huron drivers to appreciate what makes it stand…